GEL Laboratories maintains certiﬁcation in over half of the states in the U.S. and with multiple Federal agencies. Please contact us if this list does not include the certiﬁcation that you need. Many states have reciprocity with our existing state certiﬁcations or may not have a program for the analytical method you require.
Additional Certiﬁcation and Approval Programs
- U.S. Department of Energy and U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) - Foreign Soil Permit
- National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (NELAP)
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA)
- USEPA Region 5
- South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) Radioactive Material License (License #362)
- A2LA ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- North Dakota Technologically Enhanced Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material (TENORM)
For more information on GEL's certifications, please contact Bob Pullano, Quality Systems Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.